Friday 20 June 2008

How long does life take to change

Did anyone wake up with their clothes on from the previous night? Are you grumbling in bed, still too tired from working on the computer all night and sleeping
at five am? Any one there?

Oh, well i guess its just me.

Anyways. Let me ask you guys a good question.
Do you ever wonder how long it takes to change your life? Comment here if you do, I'd like to hear it.
Is it six years, like in High School? I know that some of us are always waiting for the next level of education to determine the change in your life.
Does it take one year, like every Christmas?
Can your life change in a month, a week or a single day?

I don't know how long it really take to register change in one's life.What I know is we are always in a hurry; to grow up, to get a head, to go places...

But when you're young, when you still have beauty and energy, 1 hour can change everything. The measure of time isnt anything to be life altering.

No comments:

Stories