Friday 20 June 2008

After final exams, then what?

Ever since I finished my course finals, i find myself staying indoors,a lot. The other day, a little spider came down from the ceiling. He said his name was Eliin, and that he'd been
living in my room his whole life. He said he'd never
seen me spend so much time in the room.

So he asked if he should spread some web all over the door so no one could come in. I told him... No thanks, and he disappered in his hide out.
Huh? Lemme be clear, the spider did not speak...
I just saw from the way he crawled on the floor and looked st me that thats what he was telling me.

Perhaps the spider made a point; that stop staying indoors, its boring. So, I've started partying... thats how I ended up going for the Medical students' dinner on saturday at kabila country club. I got a ticket for two and invited Cindy to go with, but she was attending some one's kasiki.
I went there anyways, even though i didnt know any one except the gal who sold me the ticket.
Am beginning to think; partying is what kids do when they cant handle reality.

No comments:

Stories