Sunday 12 November 2017

My paternal grandfathers, an illustration

In the last almost 20 years (since 2000), I have taken as a pet project, while in secondary school, and while at university, and now, the discovery of my entire extended family members, to an extensive degree.

This meant that I have to make an attempt to dig up all the known history of ours. To begin with I wanted to get the the top-down picture, and create a structure of all know grandfathers and their wives. Here I found that there were the official married wife, or wives at home, and the unofficial women they never married, but had children with. Some children came home some didn't.

I proceeded from my father, who were his parents, and grand parents. I could only establish grand fathers up-to five generations back, that is five of my paternal grand fathers.

Here below is summary
My known grandfathers

Facts and Fictions

I had to fully examine and navigate the rumors, the facts and the fictions about true fathered children, and children said to be by outsider, but nonetheless family relatives, or growing up in a family and adopting it fully, while in fact the father was different. It was tricky, I had to listen to many different people, family, and outside to establish the structure.




No comments:

Stories