Saturday 24 November 2007

My friends and I.


Malcolm, Me,Horrace,Uthman at my cousin's 19 birthday at Good Fellas, Grand Imperial.









It is said that Friends are like flowers, they add color to life. In this space I'll introduce you to the'flowers' that have added color to my life and made my days at campus worthwhile







  • Uthman Ali.




Uthman and I found ourselves taking residence in Nkrumah hall, he sleeping on block C while I sleep on block B. But we go back in high school days and thats a history am not about to unravel. Now he is doing a Bachelors in Civil Engineering [so please when you think of looking up an engineer, dont hesitate to give me a call I'll connect you. And if you have other issues, am sorry].

Anyways, he is one of my true a noble friends. I will not tell you what we talk about most for fear of breaking your ribs... just know we're in each others' plans, atleast he is in mine.

No comments:

Stories